The Xiaomi Black Shark 4 comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next click Here OS. Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open-source software. Features 6.67″ Display, Snapdragon 870 5G Chipset, 4500 MAh Battery, 256 GB Storage, 12 GB RAM. This mobile gaming device is a mashup of purebred gaming phones and Xiaomi’s typical value-packed handsets. If you value performance over everything else, there isn’t a single thing you’d be left wanting for. The Black Shark 4 Pro will satisfy your gaming needs and offer you a deeply extensive level of customizability. I love the click of the physical pop-up triggers and the 120W HyperCharge adds the cherry on top.
- Enhancing the gaming experience are the Black Shark’s stereo speakers, which are perfectly aligned at the top and bottom edge.
- It is baffling that most of Xiaomi’s own mid-rangers have larger batteries than the Black Shark 4 Pro.
- The Black Shark 4 Pro has triple rear AI cameras, a 64MP f/1.8 primary camera paired with a 120-degree ultra-wide-angle shooter of 8MP, and a dedicated 5MP depth of field sensor.
- You won’t find any jarring tattoos or bright contrasting colors, this one’s a white-collar worker.
- We also have an 8MP ultra-wide lens which is an IMX355 sensor, it never disappoints us and we managed to take some good pictures.
But even for SVOD (streaming video on demand), the mids are heard audible and the sound doesn’t saturate even at high listening volumes. But in practical terms, I can make it so that when I press a key in my game with a force of level 2 out of 7 (7 being the maximum), the smartphone will perform an action.
- There are a few different modes to choose from including a hi-res 48MP mode, Night Mode, and even Pro Mode.
- This is the first phone I actually enjoyed playing more competitive mobile games on.
- To avoid accidental presses in the middle of a game, you can make it activate only if you press it with level 7 force.
- We have shared the official Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your computer.
That 144Hz refresh rate is perfect for gaming as it keeps the image on the screen extremely sharp, even in fast-paced scenes. Normally, with a phone at this price point, you’d expect something like a 60Hz display, meaning the image you’re seeing only updates 60 times every second. 144Hz is over double that—which can improve your reactions by at least an extra frame. Photography on such phones is typically mediocre or plain bad. Compared to its peers, the Black Shark 4 Pro does alright in well-lit conditions but suffers in dimmer settings. The setup on the rear consists of a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle sensor with a 119° field of view, and a 5MP macro sensor. In broad daylight, you get vibrant pictures with a good amount of detail.
If a device has a higher total score than its competitors, it is considered better overall. For instance, multitasking is a simple example that highlights the importance of memory performance. If the RAM storage is insufficient, the user may not be able to run several apps simultaneously, and if the RAM runs out, the apps may crash, which can cause the device to reboot automatically. The total score is calculated from the combination of the CPU and GPU scores.